BOILER OPERATOR - Outdoor SITE in PENNSAUKEN, NJ
Company: The Training Center Group, LLC
Location: Outdoor construction site on Cove Rd in Pennsauken, NJ.
Description: Seeking a qualified and licensed boiler operator to operate a temporary boiler (trailer unit) to support a construction site's steam supply. Will operate and monitor boiler room equipment, including: small firetube steam boiler, DA/Feedwater Tanks and auxiliary systems. Take readings, make rounds, provide working hours to meet customer needs. Fill out operations logbook properly. Operators are expected to represent the company in a professional manner and serve the clients initiatives as requested.
Schedule: Monday through Fridays 6am-3pm (subject to change)
Rate: $17 hourly
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Black Seal Low Pressure (or higher)
- Strong communication skills
- Good record-keeping ability
- Ability to troubleshoot boiler issues
- Strong safety mindset
- Strong understanding of boiler operations and auxiliary equipment control
- Some experience with water chemistry
Apply: Email here, with subject "Pennsauken Job" and attach your resume.