COURSE ADMINISTRATORS - THE TRAINING CENTER
Company: The Training Center
Location: Various - All of our course locations.
Description: Seeking smart, motivated administrative professionals to assist Training Center Course Directors during classes. This can be described as a teacher's assistant role and requires performing the following duties:
- Organize classroom environments before and after classes. This includes making sure hotel training rooms are ready for our training setup. Get/order coffee and water as required.
- Use student database to collect information and assist in the application process. Working under the direction of our Office Manager to coordinate any corrections on student applications, payments, results, etc.
- Communicate and assist students with sign-in, sign-ups, payments, scheduling, data collection.
- Administer and Grade tests (scantron).
- Work under the direction of the Course Directors during the classes.
- Setup online access for students while the Course Director teaches the class.
- Pass out forms, assist in the application process.
- Answer student-related questions.
Training would be provided in the beginning of employment.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) minimum.
- Strong computer skills (Mac OS, Email, Word, iWork, Filemaker experience a plus)
- Strong communication skills (bi-lingual/Spanish a plus)
- Must own a smart phone.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Apply: Email here, with subject "Course Administrator" and attach your resume.