The 2017 Cogeneration Seminar will announced this September and will likely take place in November at the Lakewood Hilton Garden Inn. It involves approximately 5 hours of dynamic classroom training, which is followed by a comprehensive tour of the Lakewood Cogeneration Plant. Lunch will be provided at the hotel.
We limit seats for this seminar. This is to ensure our instructor's ability to interact with students. If interested in future seminars, please complete the mailing list form below.
- Introduction Introduction
- Industry Landscape
- How the Power Generation Business Works (and why)
- Cogen and Combined Cycle Basic Theory
- Major Components
- System Interconnection
- Operator Duties
- Lakewood Cogeneration Plant - Comprehensive Tour
- Q&A with Plant Manger/Instructor
$400 ($300 for previous Training Center students and Externs)
or register by phone: 1-800-392-3927.
Receive updates in the future: